It's only 9:25am and I'm already feeling pretty darn productive. I got up early-ish (about 7:15) and ate breakfast and then switched the laundry around and started folding. And I watched CSI. Then, once CSI was over and I was done folding the laundry, I came to work. And that's it so far. But still...normally by now there is no way I would've messed with the laundry.
Although it does make me wish that I could've just stayed home today. I would've gotten the last two loads finished (one is in the washer and one is in the dryer). And then I would've put clean dishes away and dirty dishes in the dishwasher and wash the stuff from cooking dinner. And the laundry would get put away. And then I would go and scrapbook for part of the afternoon. Or maybe I would've even gone outside and mowed the backyard! Oh the household chores that would've gotten done today if I didn't have to work.
But there is work to be done, so now I must get to it.
Oh, and the Grey's Anatomy season finale was dumb. And the CSI season finale was good, although really, I could do without a season finale where a CSI is in danger of dying before the next season premier.
Friday, May 18, 2007
Already Feeling Productive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment