This life that I'm living does not resemble any of the possible lives that I imagined I'd have at 25.
Granted, that "perfect life" that I had imagined for myself doesn't happen for very many people by the age of 25, but that is not the point.
And I know that whole thing about you're the only one that can change your life. But that's not really true. Justin's knee could finally get fixed. Seriously, it has been over TWO years. And I'm starting to wonder how much more of this I can take. Our entire marriage (and engagement for that matter) as been in sickness. We haven't gotten to the in health part of our marriage yet. And that just sucks. Luckily, next month things will get a little bit better when insurance finally starts paying Justin again. That will at least lift some of the strain.
Anyways, I guess I'm just going to have to learn to make the most with what I have. I've never really been one of those optimistic "when life gives you lemons make lemonade" type of people. So we'll see how this goes.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Of all the places I'd thought I'd be at 25...this isn't one of them...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment