Wednesday, May 30, 2007

still haven't been productive

It's 11:20pm and I still haven't done much of the stuff on my to-do list.

Here's the list...
[x] empty dishwasher - this was done before 9am.
[/] clean scrapbooking room - well, it's half clean.
[ ] clean kitchen/dining room - not done at all.
[ ] fold laundry - not done at all.
[/] pay bills - i paid 1 bill...the rest aren't due until next week.
[/] order more pictures - i'm cropping/editting/combining still, although i have two layouts worth of pictures ready to be uploaded.
[ ] make page kits for Friday Crop - haven't done at all because first i need to finish getting pictures ordered.

However, AT&T U-verse is installed. Tomorrow, I will be canceling Comcast. And I talked to Dell online and have a new print cartridge coming to me which will hopefully make my printer work. And I set up two more phone handsets to work with our base, so now we have 4 phones instead of 2. And I finished a layout. So I was slightly productive...but not very.

No comments: