VBS IS OVER!!! I'm so incredibly excited about VBS being over. I can finally get back to real life. My house will get cleaned this weekend because right now, it is a pigsty. We have a bad habit of coming in and dropping everything on the loveseat in the livingroom. Mail, shopping bags, stuff from VBS, my purse, everything ends up on the loveseat. Usually I attempt to find the loveseat under all the stuff, but this week as been so busy that I haven't even looked at that pile...just continued to drop everything there.
So yeah. I think tonight I will clean. And hopefully go through all my pictures from Branson (finally) to decide which ones I want to order and think about my layouts so that I can shrink pictures down appropriately.
Saturday, mom & I are going out to Independence to this mansion/museum thing. They have a Hall China exhibit and my mom & I collect Jewel Tea dishes by Hall China. Then she wants to go to Archivers and JoAnns. I'm thinking about making her go out to the Scrapbook Page with me too. They are having a design team contest. It's $10 for the packet of materials and the completed pages are due on the 29th. But then I have the whole afternoon to scrapbook. And finish all the other cleaning/mowing/bill paying that hasn't been happening this week.
On Sunday, I have promised Justin we will go to Old Navy and get him some new shorts. I'll probably also get Anaya a few new pairs of shorts. Possibly some scrapping will happen.
Also, I started another blog. The new one is about activities for Kids to do in Kansas City. Here's the link: http://kidsinkc.blogspot.com/
Friday, June 22, 2007
oh man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment