So, a few weeks ago my mom emailed me and asked if I had pre-ordered Harry Potter or if she needed to. I said that I was planning to, but if she wanted to pre-order it instead that was fine with me. Well, turns out she pre-ordered it for herself. And I have to wait until Tuesday to read any of it. :( I so freaking irritated at her. She hasn't read ANY of the Harry Potter books, but this one she wants to read for some reason. If I'd known she was gonna keep it and read it first, I would've ordered my own copy at Borders and picked it up at Midnight last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
never count on anyone else for something important to you ... believe me i know. if u want it done right do it urself :-P
Post a Comment