Maybe tonight I will finally get to scrap. It's unlikely, but maybe. Kimbi wants to go to the pool tonight so we'll probably do that around 7:30-ish. Stay there for about an hour. I also need to fix something for the work BBQ we're having tomorrow. Oh and on my way home, I gotta run by the bank. I should probably put new songs on Anaya's MP3 player also, she's been wanting Miley Cyrus on there and I just haven't gotten around to sitting down with her and figuring out which songs I can remove so that I can fit Miley on it.
Last night I went up to Michaels and got 5 of their dollar acrylic stamps. I love those things so much. I would've bought all 12 of them, but I only had $5 (and change for tax).
I'm so incredibly exhausted. Maybe tonight I'll get to bed before midnight.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
maybe tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment