I'm so incredibly full! Oh my goodness. I brought leftover meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn for lunch. And I ate way too much. And I can I just say that I make the *best* meatloaf. It is seriously good. Even Anaya likes it and she doesn't usually like Meatloaf. Justin loves it and my dad even likes it. We had my dad over for dinner last night and Justin vetoed my idea of Hamburger Helper, so instead we had Meatloaf. And it was fabulous. And now I'm stuffed.
The lady with the county cheerleading group hasn't responded yet. But the church has sign ups for their Cheerleading & Flag Football teams next week, so that sounds like it might be the new plan. Which is fine with me. But it only lasts from Aug through the end of Oct. Which is only 3 months worth of cheerleading. Then at the end of Oct we could get her signed up for Gymnastics. Or swim lessons. Although I'm not sure she's ready for session 3 of swim lessons.
Friday, July 27, 2007
Stuffed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment