Friday, August 3, 2007

Vitamins

I recently started taking One-A-Day: All Day Activity. Recently meaning 3 days. And as of today...no more. Those things are huge for one and make me gag just trying to take them and then I feel sick to my stomach on and off all morning. Hell no I'm not voluntarily taking a pill that chokes me and then makes me feel sick.

I'm taking off early today to go see the doctor about my cough. Evidently there is a viral cough going around. Meaning that it is contagious. However it is not responding to any antibiotics so you pretty much just have to deal and try not to infect anyone else. Unfortunately, Anaya & I both of this cough which means even if one of us starts to get over it, the other person will probably pass it right back again. Go us and our germs.

No comments: