I have a pretty new phone...see!
I don't know why I am all about pink recently. First...I wanted a pink coffee cup. Then I wanted a Pink/Purple MP3 player. Now a pink phone - and pink was truly one of the requirement of my new phone. And if I even thought I could get away with it...I'd just this pink toaster. Or maybe this. And I saw these at the store on Saturday and I really almost bought them. Then I remembered that I *have* mixing bowls and I only use them for (1) a popcorn bowl, (2) making cookies, (3) making a cake. And all of those things don't happen more than once per month. And 2 and 3 don't usually even happen that often.
I finished up one of my two projects for Ashby's auction. I still need to make the little girl scrapbook box. I made a little boy star album.
Monday, October 1, 2007
New PHONE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Cool stuff! I'm all about pink right now too! Weird, maybe its a bug. ;)
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for my auction!
i read your blog, by the way. not very consistently, because i am not very consistent at blog reading in general. but i do read it. : )
also, i recently got hooked on grey's anatomy, too. yay!
Post a Comment