I was just about as exciting as I knew I would be. I did not do laundry. I did wash dishes. I did not watch Journeyman. Instead I put the new knobs on the kitchen cabinets. Unfortunately we didn't buy enough. So then I went to Lowe's to buy more. They are all out. So now my kitchen looks kind of weird. I'm gonna try to go to another Lowe's and maybe a Home Depot to get more of the knobs so that I can finish my kitchen.
And seriously, time goes so fast and so slow at the same time. I have a list of 4-5 cards that I need to send out this week. Haven't done it yet. *Hopefully* I'll get it all together tonight and get the cards out so that I can claim to not be a slacker.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Whelp, I was right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment