Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Friday!

This is Red's weekend at her mom's house and we just found out their power has been turned off. Again. And they are staying at a hotel. Hey, it'll be exciting for Red...right?

And...tomorrow night...Garth Brooks....can't wait?!?!

Tonight though, I need to go to CVS.

And we're working on some holiday stuff for one of our big projects at work. Can I just mention that I really do not like Christmas music? I used to. Then I started working for AnimatedLighting and I listened to Christmas music all summer long in 2003. I listened to Christmas music for most of the second half of 2004. And for a large portion of summer 2005. And now, I don't like it at all. When my boss starts whistling "We Need A Little Christmas" it makes me want to cover ears and sing "La La La La I can't hear you La La La La" as loud as I possibly can. Or it makes just want to go home.

Now it's time for some hot chocolate. Because I have no diet coke at work. Sadness.

No comments: