I've been trying to write a post all day long. I've typed. And deleted. And typed. And deleted.
I'm thinking that I'm just not in the mood to write about my lack of friends. See, Mir, wrote a blog today about trying to find her GIRLS. And reading it really made me realize my lack of friends. I mean, I have friends...but I don't have FRIENDS. I have people that I see at church or....at work or....yeah, I have people. But none of them are really people that I would call out of the blue just to chat with for five minutes. Basically, the people that I actually call and talk to and take time out of my day to see and all of that consists of my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister-in-law, my husband and Red. And that's IT.
So. I'm not in the mood to write about all that. Instead, I'll be writing about...something else. But I'll be doing that later. Because right now I'm going to run to Wal-Mart and buy something to eat for dinner because I'm starving and I have to work late tonight. Again.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Something or another
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment