Monday, January 21, 2008

Oh man

I'm so freaking sore.

And my Sunday so not restful at all.

Got up, went to church and Oasis and had a good time.

Called Ruben and he decided not to go to lunch with my family. (In his defense, he was working on some stuff and didn't want to stop in the middle of it for about two hours.)

Go to my mom's for lunch and searching for pictures for my SIL's album, evidently, my SIL doesn't like having pictures of herself taken because we have hardly ANY.

Go home, figure out that Ruben and Red are home, which means Red is not at her mom's anymore and guess who's taking her to the skate party?!?

Listen to Red and Ruben explain why Red is all upset. Apparently, someone led some young children (Red and her step-sisters(Anastasia and Drizella)) to think that they were *ALL* going to the skate party. Then someone decided they couldn't afford to take *ANY* of them to the skate party. So Red asked Ruben if we could take Anastasia and Drizella to the skate party. Ruben said, "No" because I wasn't answering my cellphone so I couldn't agree or disagree to take them all and Ruben, being a good husband, didn't want to agree for me. So I looked at the skate place's website and decide if someone could meet me near the skate place close to when it started and again when it was over, I would take them to the party EVEN THOUGH they don't even go to that school and really there is no reason for them to be there except for someone got their hopes up. And I'm a nice person that is occasionally taken advantage of. But Red, Anastasia and Drizella are happy and I'm freaking sore because I fell down on my ass so hard that my shoulders hurt. And possibly the being hung on by 4 children didn't help. Because in addition to the three that I more-or-less willingly took the skate party, there was another girl there that is friends with Red, and her parents apparently dropped her off at the party (or possibly she came with someone else?). Anyways, this adorable girl couldn't skate well and every so often she would magically appear hanging on to my other hand that wasn't already held by one of the other girls. At one point, I had three girls attempting to hold my hands and I hate to tell you this, but I only have two hands.

Anyways, after the skate party I took Drizella back to her parent and Red and Anastasia came with me to our house because we had been telling Red over and over again since summer that at some point Anastasia could spend the night because Drizella spent the night (actually like 3 days & 2 nights) with us during the summer. So, since Anastasia was there, we let them stay up a little later than normal and watch Cinderella & Cinderella 3 and then they slept in the livingroom. So in addition to falling and hurting myself, I didn't get to bed as early as I would've liked since Anastasia was having issues falling asleep and I didn't want her to be the only person awake just in case she decided to get into something she shouldn't. And then I just had lots of issues staying asleep - possibly because I hurt, possibly because of the half-caff coffee I drank after dinner.

1 comment:

Cathy De Los Santos said...

Sounds like quite a day for sure. I went skating last year and let me tell you it's def not for me anymore. My leg kept tightening up I couldn't loosen up I was too scared so I feel your pain for sure.