Thursday, January 17, 2008

So Little Time...

Everyday there is so much that I want to get done both at work and at home. I want to scrapbook. I want to exercise. I want to spend quality time with Red and Ruben. I want to sleep. I want to clean my house (or more precisely I want my house clean, not necessarily by me). I want to finish up a work project (or three). I have projects started around the house that are now just sitting because other things have taken precedence. At work I'm distracted by all that I want to be accomplishing and failing at at home which means I'm not working to the best of my potential. Which means I leave work feeling unproductive and useless. I go home and my house is a mess, but Red needs attention and help with homework and someone to play with so I don't do anything around the house until after she is in bed. But at that point I'm getting tired and don't necessarily want to spend my hour or so until I go to bed doing anything but relaxing. So the house generally stays a mess and I stay up later than I should which leads to difficulties getting up in the morning. And then the whole process starts again.

No comments: