Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dorothy was at my house last night

Last night, I got home from work and found Dorothy sitting in my livingroom playing the Wii. You know Dorothy, with Toto and not being in Kansas anymore. Although ironically enough this Dorothy was in Kansas. But that's besides the point.

Let's begin before I even left for work in the first place. Red had a snow day yesterday, but was no longer sick so she was up and bouncing around the house. It seems that at some point yesterday, she decided to pull out her Dorothy Halloween costume and put it on with pink tights (with bright pink butterflies on them) and spend the rest of the day hanging out in her Dorothy costume.

Since I wasn't home, I'm not actually sure when she decided to put on the Dorothy costume, but I know that she wore it until bedtime. So, yeah. However she also thinks she should be able to wear it to church, because "it looks like an old fashion dress"...ummmmm...no. It's got sequins. And a boobage area - not that Red needs it but for some reason this particular kids sequined Dorothy costume has a boobage area. It's almost like the store made a mix up and it's actually the adult "sexy sequin" Dorothy but in a small enough size that it fits her. And yes, I did buy it for her so I know that it is the kids one. And I know what it looked like before I bought it. But it still confuses me and definitely is NOT appropriate for church.

No comments: