Friday, February 22, 2008

my turn!

On Wednesday, I was supposed to go to a leadership meeting for my Sunday School class. Instead I stayed home and threw up. Joy.

Ruben was also sick on Wednesday evening. But then he woke up Thursday feeling fabulous. I woke up Thursday feeling like death. Red got over this thing in 12 hours. Ruben got over it in about 8 hours. Me...I may not be over it yet. Yesterday I did not actually manage to eat anything and keep it in my belly. It sucks being the one that stays sick the longest. Damn them and their super awesome immune systems. Or damn me and my fairly normal but kind of suck immune system.

I'm feeling mostly better today though. I stayed home from work again today because even though I hadn't thrown up since yesterday, I also hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Must've jinxed myself with my last comment...Today, my throat is so sore, typing is the only way I can make myself heard. And, of course, everyone else is almost over it all, so I am the last one sick, as usual.Feel better Jen.

Amy said...

Ugh, don't you hate how everyone shares that BUG, it is the worst.