I used to think that the reason I never did anything that I wanted to do was poor time management skills. Now I realize that I don't have really bad time management skills it's just that there is so much to be done!
Let's look at yesterday, shall we?
7:30 - 8:30 get everyone up (Red, Ruben and myself)
8:30 - 5:00 work
5:00 - 6:00 drive home, stop at grocery store (spent $44, saved $34, 43.5% savings!)
6:00 - 7:00 fix dinner, eat
7:00 - 8:30 laundry, help Ruben with work, laundry, organize Red's clothing, laundry
8:30 - 9:00 get Red ready for bed
9:00 - 9:30 attempt to read Red a bedtime story (The Magician's Nephew by CS Lewis)
9:30 - 10:00 laundry, empty kitty litter
10:00 - 10:30 shower and get ready for bed
10:30 - 10:45 one last trip to the laundry room, set up coffee for morning
10:45 bed
Maybe I missed the "Jenni time".
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Jenni Time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment