I'm so not wanting to be working right now. I have such a hellish time staying on track...oh and um look...I'm writing a blog post...
Red and my mom are going out shopping tonight. My mom has a coupon for Kohls and they have stuff on sale (as usual) and Red likes dresses and my mom likes buying dresses. So yeah. Red is getting spoiled tonight and I'll spend the evening attempting to find more space in her closet for dresses.
And, last but not least, I went to a women's bible study last night. It was good. I think joining this group will be good for me. I've been complaining lots about not having many female friends. I mean, I work with a group of guys. There is one other female employee and she's great and all but she's my mom's age. And then outside of work I mostly hang out with my family whom I love, but really sometimes you need other people too. So, I joined a bible study hosted by some of the girls in my Sunday School class. It's on Thursdays which means in a couple of months I'll start tutoring again and won't be able to go for a few weeks. But hopefully once tutoring is done I'll make time for it again.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Oh my goodness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I have enjoyed reading your blog. I invite you to read mine at theommydiaries.wordpres.com
Post a Comment