Wednesday, April 23, 2008

good things

Well, we didn't end up making paper beads last night. Maybe another time.

Instead, Red and I went to the park! Red played on the playground with another little girl that was there and I sat on a bench text-messaging a friend. Then after about 30 minutes the other little girl had to go home so Red and I walked around the path and did the exercise activity thingies. Sometimes we ran on the trail, once we skipped, but mostly we walked because we don't have the greatest stamina. Which leads me to my next goal of going to the park at least twice a week. Except not this week because seriously we have too much going on.

Anyways, after we spent an hour enjoying the outdoors we went to the grocery store and got some food. I can't wait until May when the farmer's market opens and we can go there to buy fresh fruits & veggies on Saturday mornings. :) I've never been to our city's Farmer's Market before so hopefully it's good. If not I could always drive downtown to the one in Kansas City - but I'd really rather not.

And THEN...we went home. And while Red finished up some homework we didn't know she had, I installed my new Cricut Software that Ruben and Red got me for my birthday. Yay! Then I played with that a little bit until it was past time for me to go to bed. Then I woke up very late this morning but still managed to get Red to school on time! Go me! (And her for getting out of bed and being ready to leave 10 minutes later!)

No comments: