You may remember that I recently starting having fish at my house. Not the kind you eat, but the kind you feed and have an aquarium for and that provide amusement for the kiddo.
Yesterday. Flip died.
Today. It appears Dottie has died.
They weren't even with us for a month.
I guilted Ruben into disposing of Flip. So far, I'm the only one that knows Dottie is dead. And Dottie is a pretty big girl and I'm not so sure the net is big enough for her.
I think I'm going to blame their death on the filter that I bought on Thursday. It seems to convenient that they both just up and died when that is the only thing that has changed recently. Sure, Red has overfed them a bit, but they were surviving.
But the water, it was nasty looking so I bought a filter. Because all the PetCo people kept assuming I had one when in fact I did not.
Now two of the three fishies are dead.
And Ruben is forcing me to deal with this one on my own. :(
My stomach gets queasy just thinking about flushing fishies down the toilet.
bye-bye fishies...
Okay, Dottie is flushed.
Spring looks like she is just barely hanging on.
I have a feeling by morning we'll have no fishies in the tank. :(
Friday, May 16, 2008
Burial In the Tiolet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment