Red is about to learn one of life's greatest lessons.
I like to call it...Suck It Up And Deal.
Next week, Red is going to Girl Scout Camp. Next week the temperature will be between 72 and 85. Seems like perfect weather for GS Camp to me!
However, for camp they have to wear Jeans or (Sturdy & Long) shorts.
If it is over 65 degrees Red thinks she will DIE if she can't wear super short cotten shorts and a tank top because it's HOT. It's oh so HOT. How can we expect her to wear jeans when it is so HOT?!?
And you can't argue with her. She'll insist that 65 degrees is HOT the best we've gotten her to go with is, "It feels hot to me" because then she's starts telling me that I ought to wear shorts and she can't believe I'm wearing Jeans and have a sweater jacket on when it's 65 degrees! At which point I explain...again...that while 65 may feel HOT to her. It doesn't not feel HOT to me.
Anyways, this week she has to wear shirts with sleeves and one day they are doing the Zipline and ought to wear jeans or long shorts. And Red is just going to have to suck it up and deal. Or drive her unit leader insane with her constant complaint of...."but it's SOOO HOT!"
Sunday, May 25, 2008
One Of Life's Greatest Lessons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment