I haven't been able to enroll Red in anything for the summer because I have no clue when she'll be with us versus at her mom's house. On Wednesday, we got a brochure in the mail about a dance school in our city. It talked about their normal schedule, but then there was also a piece of paper in there about their Summer Punch Card program. Basically, you pay for a punch card. The punch card will get you into a certain number of classes. You are not required to attend a class every week, you are not required to always attend the same class. And I'm guessing that you don't get a refund on any punches that you don't use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That sounds like fun. I am a dance teacher, too, so I guess that makes me biased toward the Arts! Shortly I will be posting some ideas about cheap summer thrills. With the way the economy is going, cheap is definitely the way to go.
Post a Comment