I am exhausted.
Not just a wee bit tired. Exhausted.
The kind where if I were to lay my head on my desk for even 5 seconds, I would be sound asleep bent over in my chair.
And I'm having issues with stuff not working right and that is just tiring me out even more.
And I need some more sleep dang it!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Hello Internet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Thanks for stopping over ....
; )
you know how they say you're supposed to get 8 hrs of sleep and now they say that the avg person sleeps 5-6 hours and it's not healthy ... so dare i ask who the hell gets 8 hours anymore LOL I miss it!!! (i'm in the 4-5 hr sleep bracket) I hit the pillow and don't remember anything except waking up the next morning.
Post a Comment