Friday, August 8, 2008

It's been a while

I haven't been posting much...obviously.

There are a few reasons for this.

One reason is that Red went to her grandparent's house for a week and I spent the week sitting on the couch playing Mario Galaxy. I have 83 stars now.

I also spent 2.5 days in LA on work. The work I was doing could only be done between 10pm to 10am. So I stayed up all night two nights in a row and then slept for 15 hours the next day. Fun stuff, eh?

Anyways, basically not much was going on. Just life.

Well, there is one thing going on, but I wasn't ready to post about it yet.

I'm pregnant. About 15 weeks right now. In about 5 weeks we'll have the ultrasound and I'll find out if we're having a little boy or girl. =)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

omg congrats!!

Kristi said...

Been a long time since I visited and here you are pregnant?! Well congrats lady! Yay for Red getting a lil sibling!