I made this list at the beginning of October. I have added a few things as new opportunities came along. The ones in bold we have completed.
Visit an apple orchard to pick apples
Go to the pumpkin patch
Carve Jack-O-Lanterns
Go on a Hayride
Pick out a costume
Trick or Treat
Make Pumpkin muffins or cookies
Make a cookie haunted house - my Mother-in-law bought this
Hang up the Halloween window clings
Watch Halloween movies
Read some Halloween books - we read Vunce Upon A Time by J.otto Seibold
Maple Leaf Festival
Tell Scary Stories
I'm pretty sure there's more on the list, both of done things and not done things - I just don't have it in front of me right now. I need to start thinking of some fun things to do for November/Thanksgiving. Then we're on to Christmas and I already have that list started, but that's for another day.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Fall Activities
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment