Mother's Day is on Sunday.
I suppose, since Red does live with us, that Ruben or I should be good and (1) tell Red that it is Mother's Day and (2) take her somewhere to get her mom something. Maybe that's what I'll do tonight.
OH. And last night, I made up a very nice dinner. It was kind of like a Taco Pie. But I can't have milk products because Bear has a milk allergy (not lactose intolerant, but allergic to milk proteins). I browned some ground beef and mixed in taco seasoning (only without adding water) then I threw in some green and yellow pepper chunks and some onion and a can of diced tomatoes and sauteed that for a little while. And preheated the oven to 350. Then I got out a pie plate and laid a tortilla on the bottom, then some of the meat and veggie mix, then another tortilla, then some more meat and veggies, and then one more tortilla. Then it went in the oven for about 10 minutes - just enough to crispy the tortillas. It was yummy.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Ramdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That sounds delicious.
Post a Comment