Last night, my sunburn started peeling. Now it itches. Oh well. I'll probably live. Although I should probably try to stop getting sunburnt since I don't particularly want skin cancer.
Normally on Thursdays I get to look forward to watching Grey's Anatomy. Now Grey's is done for the summer and I don't have that to look forward to anymore. :( Although they are showing the rest of the episodes of Studio 60 on Thursdays now. And that is almost as exciting as Grey's.
I think Crystal Light Lemonade is going to help me through WeightWatchers this time around. When I just drink water in the afternoon, I'm starving. But yesterday, I drink Lemonade, not hungry at all. And I'm not filling up on the calories of it because it is only 10 calories for the whole packet. I usually make it a little weak so that the packet makes two glasses.
Justin drove out to Independence today to talk to Keita about when we need Anaya during June. She said yes to all of them. It is really lame that Justin has to drive out there anytime he needs to discuss Anaya with Keita. I wish she'd pay her bills so that her phone would work. It would make life much easier.
Tonight's To Do List:
[X] Grocery Shopping
[ ] Clean Kitchen & Diningroom
[X] Watch "Lady in the Water"
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Peeling
Labels:
family,
TO DO,
weight watchers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment