Friday, May 25, 2007

whoo-who for Friday!

It's FRIDAY! So excited. Can't wait to not have to work for FIVE days! That's right, FIVE.

Saturday & Sunday - weekend
Monday - holiday - Memorial Day
Tuesday & Wednesday - vacation days - just cause I can!

The only way this weekend could be better is if it were actually going to be nice instead of slightly cool and rainy. We were supposed to be going to the pool in my mom's neighborhood this weekend. We even have the kiddo and everything. But depending on what the weather is actually doing will decide if we get to swim. Sadness. But still FIVE days without work. Oh the joy! :)

But we still have lots of plans for this weekend...kinda. Actually, the only plans I have are to finish up the rock bed in the backyard and *maybe* start the flower bed in the front. Although hopefully once my dad and brother help me with the one in the back, I'll know enough about what I'm doing to do the front yard one. I had issues when I started the backyard one because I had never before attempted to make a flowerbed of any sort and it is NOT as easy as it looks.

I don't really have a To Do List for today. It's Friday. I get to relax. I'll probably pick up some of the random crap that is just spread around the house. I need to sit down and pay some bills. Transfer money around. But that's pretty easy to do, I just need to do it.

No comments: