Thursday, July 19, 2007

they are so HILARIOUS!

The people at my work think they are so freaking funny.

Justin's car is at the dealership still and he got a call from them saying, "We're still not sure what exactly is wrong with it. We drove it, there's something wrong, but we still need to figure it out. Do you want a rental car?" Justin said, yes (since it is free and will help us out so that he doesn't have to drive me to work). Anyways, so I sent out an email to my co-workers that said, "I have to leave about 4:30. Justin needs to pick up a rental car." My boss responds, "Have you thought about getting him a weight set." What the hell. It took me a second to get it pick up as in lift versus pick up as in go and get it. So maybe I could've phrased my email, "Justin needs me to take him to get a rental car." But seriously.

No comments: