Monday, August 13, 2007

101

Well...since no one else posted a comment I guess that means Michelle wins. So I'll get something out to you this week.

I'm gonna attempt to get some scrapping done this week. I made a b-day card last night for someone in my sunday school class. I need to make 2 more b-day cards and a get well soon card.

Then there are a bunch of challenges I want to do...I just need to order pics.
Pencil Lines Sketch #45 - VBS layout.
Scrapjack Meg - dunno what pics to use
OLW "Seek" - dunno what i'm doing with this either
Unpudded - Justin & Anaya "Daddy's Girl" - won't be done before it's due since it is due today...

I need to get invitations and such for Anaya's birthday party. We're doing a Hawaiian theme so I'll probably buy Leis for everyone. And maybe a grass skirt for Anaya. We're just doing a cake & ice cream party (no real food). I'll probably also have a fruit platter. I think it is just going to be my family & Justin's family. Anaya wants to invite the neighbor boy and her mom & step-siblings. But I think for this year we'll just do our family. Mostly to make life easier for me. And it might annoy Anaya and her mom since Anaya already told her mom about the party, but oh well. Such is life. Her mom can have another party over there for her. That's what we normally do.