Friday, August 10, 2007

100

This is my 100th post. Woo-Whoo. And just to see how many people actually read my blog, I'm doing a RAK for my 100th post. Leave a comment and I'll pick one (randomly) tonight (or tomorrow) and send something cool to that person.

Anyways, now that I've figured out how to celebrate my 100th post, now I'll actually write something! I tutored last night, had 4 students show up. They are so good for my ego. They all wish I had my Masters so that I could teach the class instead of the lady that is teaching it. But no Masters = no teaching. So yeah.

Anaya is on her way home from Nana's house. Not to say we haven't missed her, but it's nice to have a break every so often. However, I wouldn't have wanted her to stay up there any longer than she did. I *finally* finished her closet last night. I went to Wal~Mart after tutoring and bought hangers (white, blue, pink & purple ones!) and then hung up all her shirts and put most of her toys back on the shelf I removed them from. :)

So, yeah. No big plans for the weekend. Gonna try to go to Famous Footwear. Anaya needs 2 new pairs of shows for school - tennis shoes & something fun - and Famous has the buy 1 get 1 50% thing going on again.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Congrats on getting Anaya's closet finished. I know that great feeling. It seems everyone is doing the same thing right now.

Congrats on your 100th post!