Wednesday, August 8, 2007

so sleepy...

I am seriously about to fall asleep on my desk. I am...exhausted. My cough was keeping me up last night, so I went down to the livingroom to sleep on the couch because for some reason I sleep better down there and ended up reading for a while...until 5:45am. Then I woke up at 7:30am when my alarm went off. That's right, not even 2 hours later. Probably by the time I actually got to sleep it was 6:00am. So I got somewhere around 1.5 hours of sleep last night. And now it is 2pm. And I'm exhausted. And in need of some caffeine.

But I was the "The Pact" by Jodi Picoult. Loving it so far. I don't have much left of it. I really wanted to just stay up the rest of the night and finish it. Then I decided almost 2 hrs of sleep was better than 0 hours of sleep.

Anyways, I'm exhausted and can't wait until I can go to sleep tonight. That is the one good thing, I will be so tired that I'll get to sleep even with my cough. :)

No comments: