Today is Anaya's birthday! She's 8! How crazy is that?!?! It doesn't feel like...3 yrs. :)
I was planning to go to the school today to take Cupcakes to the kiddo's class. But then work happened. And we have lots of stuff that has to be done by 5pm TODAY. And I found out about it yesterday...at about 4:30pm. So yeah. Jenni doesn't get to leave work today. :(
We're having a BBQ at work for lunch today. I brought Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and the coolest Ice Cream Scoop EVER.
Tomorrow will suck. I have to buy fruit, make a b-day cake because I never got around to ordering one, decorate for Anaya's party, prepare little smokies in a crock-pot and wrap presents. Because I *completely* forgot about that little detail. And make favor bags for the other kiddos. Go back to Party America and hope like hell they still have the stuff I got for Anaya & Levi since Valery is now coming to the party.
So far we have...15 people coming...I think.
Friday, August 24, 2007
Weeee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Happy Birthday to Anaya! I hope she has a great day. Sorry you have so much to do. You'll get it all done though.
Post a Comment