Why? Why does *EVERYTHING* have to happen on the same night?
Anaya has Cheerleading Practice
I have to tutor
Justin has painting class
Anaya & I have to put icing on the cupcakes
All of this must happen between 5:30pm and 9:00pm.
Last night I went to Anaya's school for Meet The Teacher Night. Got some good information about her teacher's rules. Learned more about what is expected of them. I feel much better about Anaya's ability to do well in her class. Last year, she had a lot of problems with talking to her classmates. This year, the teacher is really big on group work and pair work. So almost every activity involves working with another student! Which means talking is encouraged. Obviously there are times when talking shouldn't happen, but not like it was last year where talking was almost *never* encouraged.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Tonight...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment