Oh yeah, and Michelle tagged me. So here we go:
6 Random/Interesting Facts:
1. I whine and complain about doing production and working in the warehouse, but I actually don't mind it because it makes the day go so much faster.
2. I love peas but I never make them because Red & Justin won't eat them. So whenever my mom makes them for lunch I eats lots of them.
3. I wish I could be a stay-at-home mom.
4. Sometimes I do things specifically so that I can scrapbook the event.
5. Sometimes I'm jealous of people who can be in debt and not pay their bills and just not care. I have major anxiety when money gets short and I'm having to figure out how to pay bills. But really, I figure in the long run, I'm probably better off caring about it.
6. I hate talking to people. Particularly ones that I don't know.
I think pretty much anyone that reads my blog has already been tagged, but if you haven't been tagged, you are now. :)
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
I go to events just so I can scrap them too!
Post a Comment