Saturday, September 22, 2007

FINALLY

It is finally time for a post...with pictures!



First, this is a crazy "float" that was in the parade a few weeks ago. It is for a Crematorium & Funeral Home... Just what every parade needs...




Second up, the Upwards Cheerleaders in the parade! Woo-Whoo! Go Team! (or something like that...)



This is Justin & I at his family reunion. It's one of the better pictures that has been taken of me recently and Justin is making some kind of crazy face. And you know who took this picture...Red!




The cute little min album that I made. I {heart} it! :)

And evidently when there are pictures. I feel less of a need to type. Also, I'm supposed to take breakfast to my Sunday School class in the morning and I need to go and decide what to take.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an odd thing to have at a parade! Kind of depressing...

I loved seeing all of the pictures! That mini album is beautiful! TFS!