Go to skate parties. When I first decided to go, I wasn't really all that excited about it. But Red wanted to and there wasn't really anything else that I needed to do last night.
But I actually had a good time. I didn't skate very much. Mostly because someone had to watch our food/beverages/game tickets. We took the neighbor boy with us too since his parents had stuff going on last night and couldn't take him to the party.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Things I don't do nearly often enough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I went skating once not too too long ago. My skates were super tight on me and I just couldn't loosen up, it was too funny because I was like one of the kids holding the railings cause I was scared to fall haha.
Sounds like a lot of fun. I miss ice skating. I'm not so big on rollerskating and I over did rollerblading.
Post a Comment