Blah.
Well, I survived the weekend. I did not get nearly as much accomplished as I would have liked and I was quite grumpy by Sunday afternoon. But we all lived.
All of the laundry is done and folded and only Red's clothing still needs to be put away.
Most of the kitchen is re-organized.
Justin cleaned the kitchen and did all the dishes. He's fabulous.
He also cleaned the toilets. I still need to do the mirrors and countertops and showers, but the toilets (which I hate dealing with) are clean.
My sb room is mostly clean. My table is still piled with stuff, but I can see the carpet.
I finished both things for Ashby's auction. I still need to mail them and I forgot to bring them with me today. And if anyone has mailed a scrapbook-in-a-box, how'd you do it?
And I watched Grey's Anatomy. :)
And I even managed to work for about 3-4 hours.
Monday, October 15, 2007
Mondays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have usually mailed them opened up completely and the top on top of it. I mail everything in the priority mail boxes the free ones they provide. So I know it won't get flattened, bent or anything like that I'll put paper in there to take up space.
Glad u survived the weekend, I hate mondays!
Wow, you are always cleaning! I always have those days where I plan more than I can actually accomplish. And its so sad when everything doesn't get done.
Post a Comment