There is SOOO much that I was planning to get done this weekend. Of course it is 11:45pm and I'm writing a blog instead of accomplishing anything. But I finally started cleaning my scrapbook room. It has been a disaster area since Sept 17. I'm fairly certain it was clean-ish prior to the scrapbook-in-a-box class. Then I carted at least half my stuff to the church and I never cleaned up again. I've just been dragging anything that I want down to the livingroom and working down there.
Part of the problem with my scrapbooking room is the fact that it is right next to the diningroom and the door is always shut. Which means if we spontaneously invite anyone to come inside, the cleaning of the diningroom and counter mostly consists of me picking up anything that doesn't belong in that room and putting it in my sb room. Of course, then the people leave and my door is shut and I don't really want to drag whatever crap I put in here out again because the diningroom is FINALLY clean! Then the whole process happens again about 2 weeks later. So my sb room eventually ends up full of random crap that doesn't really belong in my sb room. But to clean my sb room involves figuring out what all the crap is and where it really should live. And sometimes finding interesting stuff that we lost 4 weeks ago when my parents were coming over for dinner.
Currently, we have a new solution for this problem...not inviting people over! So all the random crap can just stay in the diningroom!
Anyways, back to cleaning. I've decided I can't watch Grey's Anatomy until this room is clean. And all my scrapbook stuff is out of the livingroom. And it would also be good if the bathrooms were clean and the kitchen was clean and I had finished reorganizing the cabinets and the laundry was done and folded and put away and the little scrapbook-in-a-box that I'm making for Ashby was done and the auction things were mailed (because the auction is in 2 weeks). But I'm fairly certain if all that had to be done before I could watch Grey's Anatomy, I wouldn't get to watch this week's show until next weekend.
However...yay for the DVR!
Friday, October 12, 2007
so much to do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment