Well, it's the end of January which means it is time to look at how I'm doing on my goals for 2008.
1) I set up the automatic savings thing. But then due to Ruben being taken off workmen's comp and not getting paid, I had to cancel it after one transfer and will possibly have to take some out of savings. But that's why it is called an emergency fund - for when unplanned on things happen - like someone no longer making money.
2) I've submitted THREE layouts to Creating Keepsakes, 2 for Becky's June sketch and 1 for Becky's July Sketch. I have all the pictures printed and cropped for another layout for Becky's July Sketch, but I haven't put it all together yet.
3) Scrapbooking 2007 - well, for the June Sketch I did father's day and a Branson vacation overview page. For the July Sketch I did when Red and I went to HSM: The Ice Tour. And I've ordered pictures for 2007 up through November. Still need to order December ones, but I'm waiting on that.
4) Completely failed on the credit card balance for Jan.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
1 month down, 11 to go...
Labels:
2008 Goals
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Eh, there is always next month!
Good luck on your entries
Post a Comment