While I was Christmas shopping, I signed up for a Toys R Us credit card. Not because I particularly wanted another piece of plastic to carry around, but because I wanted 15% off the Wii games that I was buying. (Obviously my priorities are right)
So, I'm sitting here paying bills and it occurs to me that I haven't seen a statement for my Toys R Us card. Luckily it is through a company I have other cards from and I've already been able to see it online. So I go and check and it still hasn't closed! I used the thing December 16. It has the transaction listed in current activity. The next closing date...FEBRUARY 13! Which means I probably won't actually have to pay for the Wii games until somewhere around the end of February.
I'm not sure if that is good or bad. I almost want to pay it just to get it over with. It's almost like they are hoping that I'll forget about it and then not pay it and be able to charge me up the wazoo for not paying them on time...
Monday, January 14, 2008
Credit card that won't close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment