Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Update

On Friday, there were 6 things that I wanted to get done. Well...

We took down the Christmas Tree (and gently shoved it back in its box).

I wrote some of the thank you cards, but still need to write 3 more, address them all, and mail them.

I ordered the pictures (30 for my SIL's album and 170 for me). If I'd had more time, I would've ordered less for me because then I could've spent time in photoshop and cropped and sized the pictures and combined multiple pictures on one print. But oh well.

I did not do the One Little Word challenge. But now the challenge is over so that means it is off my to do list!

I submitted something for the Unpubbed challenge. Since it was an open call (submit whatever), I submitted the last page I did which I do not love.

I did not do the Pencil Sketch challenge yet. It isn't due until the end of January, so hopefully I'll get around to it.

Also...my travel mug is making some weird noises. And it is really disturbing me.

No comments: