Friday, February 29, 2008

2 months down, 10 to go

Time to update with progress on the New Years Resolutions.

1) The resolution to save money is currently not a goal. Financially it is not possible until either our income gets bigger or our necessary expenses get lower.

2) As of right now I have submitted 4 out of the 10 layouts that I'm going to submit this year. None have been published, but one of these days that might change...

3) Scrapbooking 2007 - I'm working through last summer so I'm making progress but I still have a TON of pictures. Hey, at least I'm actually SCRAPBOOKING! I finally finished up all of my Branson pictures.

4) Woo-Whoo! Our combined credit card total for the month was not only less than $1500 it was less than $1100! Go Us! Due to our financial situation right now we really need it to be less than $1000 rather than $1500, but getting it to $1100 is such a huge improvement over last month.

No comments: