Red went to her mom's this weekend. And she didn't bring *any* of the stuff back that she was supposed to bring back. Including a skirt, a pair of capri pants, her tennis shoes and a school library book. And today is PE day which means she had to wear some tennis shoes that don't fit very well because both pairs that do fit her are at her mom's. Now this is not *all* Red's fault. Her Mimi brought her home and they were all out somewhere and they didn't go by her mom's house again before they came home. Of course Red probably didn't say, "Oh, but I need to get my library book, tennis shoes and clothes!" And possibly if she'd remembered and told her they would've. But who knows.
Anyways, since Red was at her mom's, I spent the entire weekend playing Super Paper Mario on the Wii. And I've almost beat it. And on Saturday night, I had a dream about Super Paper Mario. Except I was in it. That might mean that I've played it too much.
Monday, March 3, 2008
The weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment