I'm not dying anymore.
Seriously. And I'm in love...with Allegra. I had a sample of Allegra. Soon I will have my own Allegra and we can skip happily through the allergy season with not much more than a occasional sneeze and a cough.
And then Red came home and she did all her homework that she hadn't done over Spring Break since it was at our house and she ended up staying at her mom's longer than anticipated. And then we watched Enchanted.
We have owned Enchanted for less than a week and I've watched it 3 and a half times. Also this weekend I watched Dodgeball, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, and Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Hey Guess What?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Enchanted was a fabulous movie! I bought it and have watched it twice since about Thursday of last week. Absolutely love that movie!
I used to take Allegra too, works great for about a year, then on to another Rx! :)
My oldest kid takes Claritin D, the melt-y kind, and it helps him a lot! Glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment