Monday, September 1, 2008

3-day weekends rock

Well, we're pretty much done with my scrapbooking/craft room. I love my new room. It is so great having such a great space to work in. Now, hopefully, this means I do more creating and less complaining about that mess. I just need to finish finding a "home" for all of my stuff.

My pregnancy is still going amazing well. I'm starting my 19th week this week. I have my OB appointment on Wednesday. I should get to hear the heartbeat again. AND I finally have questions for my doctor this week! Whee! I haven't really had anything to ask her up until this week. But I've had some weird cramps (probably nothing more than just ligaments stretching) that I'm going to talk to her about. And I have some other questions. Luckily I wrote them down so I can ask her!

Then next week I have the ultrasound to find out if it is a boy or a girl! YAY! I can't wait.

And then, since my scraproom is done, I can start working more on the nursery! I still have some random junk up there that needs to be removed. That is my project for this week. I'm not sure when exactly this week since I had something going on every single night this week. Red is talking about going to her mom's again next weekend, so maybe I'll be able to devote most of next weekend to moving, organizing and cleaning! But if Red decides not to go to her mom's then she'll probably get to help at least a little bit with all of the moving, organizing and cleaning.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Probably round ligament pain from the stretching (just like you said!)...but I'd ask my doctor about it too if I were having them. Sounds like everything is going great! How exciting! :)

Swistle said...

The mid-pregnancy ultrasound is so exciting it almost makes me QUEASY with anticipation!