Thursday, October 30, 2008

ramblings

I've been reading about Ali Edward's December Daily album here recently. She's been posting as she designs and creates her blank album for 2008.

I'm thinking that I might give this a try this year.

This December. This Christmas. Will our last Christmas of just Ruben, Red and I. In January the baby will come and by next Christmas, she'll be 11 months old!

I'm also trying to plan out a 2007 (and 2008) album to give to my MIL for Christmas. I've got the album picked now. Now I just need to design it and make it. Maybe tonight or this weekend for the designing. Who knows when I'll get around to ordering pictures and actually doing it!

I did finish up my 2007 review mini album and a 2nd grade mini coaster album for Red. They are currently sitting in a pink basket on our coffee table.

December Daily Album...
I think I'll make it with 4.5 by 6.5 covers and mostly 4x6 pages. They way I can easily use pictures as full pages and it helps me maximize my paper usage. I already have an entire tub of Christmas things.

Will it be bad that I'll have a mini album for December 2008 done before I've even done any pages for December 2007?

I need to enlist some family member to take some pictures of all of us. That way I have some family shots to put in these albums.

No comments: