Well, I did make my December Daily album. I still need to number all the pages, but then it will be ready for December. I also need to work on my list of pictures to take and things to do to put in the December Daily album.
I also planned out my MIL's 2007 review album and have the pictures all ready and uploaded to Walgreens just waiting to be ordered. I shrunk the pictures down so that I end up just printing 1 4x6 print per page and then I have that plus a title or words or something and the page is done! So really, once I order the pictures, it should be pretty easy to put together.
******
On Friday, Red and I went to her's friends' house to carve pumpkins and trick-or-treat, then Red spent the night there. I had talked to the mom early at the school Halloween Party and arranged to hang out with them and go trick-or-treating with them.
They had a blast.
Red was dressed up as Gabriella. K1 was dressed up at Sharpay. G was dressed up a Geisha. O was dressed up as a female Pirate. K2 was a bunny. And C (K2's little brother) was Spiderman.
We had a good time. K1's mom, K2's mom and I walked around with the kids. The kids ran from house to house (although not across the street because that's not really safe). And I had my dad's camera and took lots of pictures of the kids all running from house to house.
After trick-or-treating, I went home and left Red to sleepover with her friend.
******
Saturday, my mom & I had adventures. On Saturday morning, it was really quite foggy. More foggy than I think I've ever seen it be in Kansas. The kind of fog I remember from San Diego where you couldn't hardly see across the dorm parking lot.
We attempted to go to a Craft fair but we were an hour early and a week late. Then we went to a friend's Mary Kay party. My mom bought make-up...I did not. But I did eat the food. Because I'm like that...and I'm pregnant so I needed the food.
Then we shopped for a while - Borders, Old Navy, Party America.
And by the time I got home, Red was already home from her sleepover.
******
Ruben and I have eaten way too much candy this weekend.
And today I have my glucose test (the first one) to see if I have to have the more in dept test of my glucose levels to see if I have gestational diabetes.
And there is ice cream in the work fridge that I can't eat - but I want to eat sooo bad.
Monday, November 3, 2008
hmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment