Sunday, November 16, 2008

yummy yummy

This afternoon, Red and I made Snickerdoodles. I have been wanting to make Snickerdoodles for about 3 weeks. But something ALWAYS gets in the way of me making them.

First it was the fact that I made Chocolate Chip Cookies and used up all of my vanilla!

Then the next time I had time to make cookies, I had just made Zucchini Muffins and used up all of my sugar!

Do you see the problem with this.

But today, I had time. And all of the ingredients. And a clean enough kitchen.

And now I have Snickerdoodles!


And I just want to eat them all!

But I'm trying to have restraint because I go to the OB in the morning and I don't think I should've gained more than 3 lbs in the past two weeks. But if I eat too many of these cookies I might gain more than 3 lbs TONIGHT.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those are My Hubby's favorite! They look fantastic...

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling. Really. Drooling.

And on the vanilla front... I was making cookies the other day and couldn't find any vanilla. So I went a bought a bottle. Then I decided to put it into 'that cupboard', you know, the one where all the rest of baking supplies were, the one place where I didn't look for vanilla.

I am the proud owner of FOUR bottles of vanilla.