Monday, August 20, 2007

email

I really have a love-hate relationship with email.

I love it for it's convenience. And the fact it means I don't have to actually speak to anyone. I love being able to think about a response. I love being able to type a message and then save it and come back later and realize that isn't exactly what I wanted to say.

However, there is a hate here too. I hate the slow response time some people have with email. Or the fact that some people evidently *never* respond at all! Oh those people drive me UP the wall. Particularly people that are in charge of activities for kids and put their email address out there as a way to get in touch with them to sign up for activities such as cheerleading and girl scouts. If you're going to put your email address out there, you probably ought to check it...right? right?!?!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That's how lots of people feel about texting...but I can't jump on that bandwagon. Texting is not for me. I like email.